Saturday, May 31, 2008

KIN 710 on youtube

The quality of the videos varies. Some are informative while some are visually grainy. I don't like the way that the feed is slow and often the video needs to pause while the feed catches up. I guess you can go to another tab and wait until the video is all cued up, before you go back to watch it. This site is such a great resource for the P.E. classes that I teach. For short videos of sportstacking (cupstacking) championships, this is a great resource to inspire students. For instructing too, there are unlimited choices. For short videos on bike safety, there are some worthy choices. I am not limited anymore to the choices that our district video lending library carries. I chose a video entitled "Top 6 Stretching exercises" as one that I would mention in my blog. It is an advanced lesson in stretching done in a professional way. It may be more for middle school or high school. There are several others which give good information on stretching from various viewpoints and for specific sports.

No comments: